- Maintenance release
- More images work thanks to backend improvements from Mathpix service. (updated tests accordingly).
- Included covrpage test summary (see https://github.com/jonocarroll/mathpix/tree/master/tests)
- Adjusted dependence to patchlevel 0
- Ability to not insert the LaTeX block
(insert = FALSE).
- Errors encountered in processing now show to the user rather than returning an empty block (#4).
- Ability to retry equation detection with a pre-processed image
(retry=TRUE) (#3, #5).
magick support now required.
- tested with
tools/eq_no_05_screencapfixes.jpg and retrying works.
- Providing a non-existent file produces an error rather than a warning.
- README is now self-contained (images in
- README now directs users to https://dashboard.mathpix.com for key requests (#2).
- Added Appveyor support.
- Preparing for initial CRAN release.
- Feature-complete access to the Mathpix API.
- Includes a latex renderer via texPreview.